$ 189.00 USD
Curly Heaven Clip In Hair Extensions are produced with 100% Remy Human Hair. Remy Hair is the highest quality hair on the market.
Curly Heaven Extensions come in a 9-piece clip in full set that is incredibly easy to apply and has been specifically designed to cover your entire head, unless you are doing a sew-In there is no need to purchase additional bundles.
Simply layer each extension to create long beautiful, fuller hair in seconds that is sure to get you noticed. Curly Heaven's can be washed, colored and styled as desired.Total Pieces: 9 Wefts
One 8" Inch weft with 4 clips
Two 7" Inch wefts with 3 clips
Two 6" Inch wefts with 3 clips
Two 4" Inch wefts with 2 clips
Two 2" Inch wefts with 1 clip
Approximate Length: Each bundle is measured by its length when straight** due to the curly nature, you will experience shrinkage.
COILY CURL 18" Inches is approximately 9" inches curled
COILY CURL 22" Inches is approximately 11" inches curled
COILY CURL 26" Inches is approximately 13" Inches curled
Amount: 160g / 5.6 oz
- When detangling always finger detangle in the same downward direction only while the hair is wet, finger combing is recommended to keep the defined coiled curl. Use a comb or brush to get a natural curl, always add a conditioner, allow it to sit for 10 minutes to make detangling process easier. Do not pull or tug on your extensions.
- We recommend only co-washing your Coily Curls.
- If using shampoo wash in lukewarm water, then apply a small amount of moisturizing sulfate free shampoo. Rinse out the shampoo and apply a generous amount of moisturizing conditioner, let the conditioner sit for 10 minutes before rinsing thoroughly, apply your cream product while the hair is wet and allow to air dry.
- Deep conditioning your Coily Curls is recommended to keep them moisturized and avoid tangling.
- When using styling products on the Coily Curl it is recommended to use cream products to maintain the hairs natural softness and to maintain the hair moisturized. When applying the cream product make sure the hair is wet so the curls can absorb all the moisture from the cream, keeping the Coily Curl set moisturized will prevent tangling.
Delivery & Return
We are more than happy to accommodate returns and exchanges within fourteen (14) days of you receiving your order on hair extensions that have not been opened, worn or tampered with, this includes the sample piece, the hair and packaging must be in the same exact condition it was when it was sent to you. For more details and FAQ please visit our help page.Standard Shipping Delivery Time:
Please allow 1-2 business days to process orders. Processing time may take longer during the Holiday Season. We do not ship on weekends. Check out our Warehouse Holiday Shipping Schedule.
You may read more about our Delivery & Return Terms here.
Chocolate Brown is a beautiful brown with hints of red and golden undertones. Shade #4 in the color chart.
DISCLAIMER: Despite our best efforts to provide accurate image color representations please note that the color of your unit may vary as phones and computers cannot be relied upon for exact accuracy of color.
You might also like
Frequently Asked Questions
How long will my extensions last?
The lifespan of Curly Heaven hair extensions is up to a year or longer, because our hair is 100% human hair, it truly does respond to how you care for it. With constant styling and manipulation, all hair is prone to a little bit of shedding and tangling. Treat them like your own hair and take very good care of it and they can last a very long time.
Can I bleach my extensions?
Bleaching is a very harsh and harmful chemical process, It may change the curl pattern and may alter the quality and longevity of your hair extensions, It may also cause excessive dryness that will lead to tangles.
If you decide to go lighter it is recommended you take the extensions to a professional.
We would advise you to only dye one small weft prior to coloring the full set to make sure you are satisfied with the resulting shade.
Dying, toning, or bleaching is done at the customer's discretion.
How often should I wash my extensions?
Co-washing your extensions is recommended. Depending on how often you wear your hair extensions, and how much styling products you use, you will find that you won’t need to wash your extensions too often. We recommend washing your extensions once a month or every 15-20 uses.
What hair care products should I use?
Treat your hair extensions just as if it was your own hair. Use good quality shampoo and conditioning products, avoid harsh chemicals and ingredients. Natural products or styling products without harsh ingredients is recommended. If you experience heavy product buildup, you can treat the hair with a clarifying shampoo followed by a deep condition with a moisture rich conditioner. The Coily Curl will require additional moisturizing products to keep them nice and soft.
What does it mean when an item is on backorder?
If a set is listed as being on backorder, that means we have no more units left in our warehouse but have a new shipment on the way.
Pre-ordering an item is a worry-free way to ensure that you will be first in line to receive the new inventory.
Please allow 10 business days for items to be back in stock.