TWIRLY CURL #1B
$ 189.00 USD
We are calling Twirly Curl SAMBI's little sister, perfect clip-In addition for type 3 hair and just as the name describes this beautifully defined curl has a whirly twirly curl pattern, making the extensions beautiful, soft and bouncy.
Twirly resembles 3B-3C curls depending on your curl pattern.
Curly Heaven Curly Clip In Hair Extensions
- Will help enhance the look of your natural curls.
- Made from 100% Remy hair.
- Lined with a luxurious lace along at the base.
- Lightweight, soft and bouncy.
- Blending capabilities are amazing for styling, adding fullness and length.
- Easy to detangle and requires little maintenance.
Curly Heaven Extensions come in a 9-piece clip in full set that is incredibly easy to apply and has been specifically designed to cover your entire head.
Simply layer each extension to create long beautiful, fuller hair in seconds that is sure to get you noticed. Curly Heaven's can be washed and styled as desired.Total Pieces: 9 Wefts
One 8" Inch weft with 4 clips
Two 7" Inch wefts with 3 clips
Two 6" Inch wefts with 3 clips
Two 4" Inch wefts with 2 clips
Two 2" Inch wefts with 1 clip
- When detangling always brush gently and in the same direction only while the hair is wet, finger combing is recommended. To avoid excessive shedding not pull or tug on your extensions.
- We recommend co-washing your extensions. If washing with shampoo please wash every 15-20 wears or when there is too much build-up of products.
- Wash in lukewarm water, then apply a small amount of moisturizing sulfate free shampoo. Rinse out the shampoo and apply a generous amount of moisturizing conditioner, let the conditioner sit for 10 minutes before rinsing thoroughly and allow to air dry.
- Deep conditioning your clip-Ins is recommended.
- When using styling products on the Twirly Curl it recommended using less product or no product to maintain the hairs natural softness and curl. If styling gel is being applied make sure the hair is fully wet to avoid stiff curls.
- Re-twirling this set is recommended with time to maintain defined, tight curls, Flexi-Rods are a fast an easy way to style and get tighter looking curls.
Delivery & Return
We are more than happy to accommodate returns and exchanges within fourteen (14) days of you receiving your order on hair extensions that have not been opened, worn or tampered with, this includes the sample piece, the hair and packaging must be in the same exact condition it was when it was sent to you. For more details and FAQ please visit our help page.Standard Shipping Delivery Time:
Please allow 1-2 business days to process orders. Processing time may take longer during the Holiday season. We do not ship on weekends. Check out our Warehouse Holiday Shipping Schedule.
You may read more about our Delivery & Return Terms here.
This set is virgin hair at its natural color a deep black/brown shade, this is a beautiful black shade with hints of brown undertones. Shade 1B in the color chart.
DISCLAIMER: Despite our best efforts to provide accurate image color representations please note that the color of your unit may vary as phones and computers cannot be relied upon for exact accuracy of color.
You might also like
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between the Sambi and the Twirly?
Both the Sambi and the Twirly are a great fit for type 3 hair, however, the curl patterns for both are slightly different. Sambi has a slightly looser curl pattern making it good for 3A-3B hair types. Twirly Curl has a tighter more defined curl pattern, making this set ideal for 3B-3C curl patterns.
How long does the hair last?
The lifespan of Curly Heaven hair extensions is up to a year or longer, because our hair is 100% human hair, it truly does respond to how you care for it. Treat them like your own hair and take very good care of it and they can last a very long time.
Can I bleach my extensions?
Bleaching is a very harsh and harmful chemical process, It may change the curl pattern and may alter the quality and longevity of your hair extensions, It may also cause excessive dryness that will lead to tangles. If you decide to go lighter it is recommended you take the extensions to a professional. We would also advise you to only dye one small weft prior to coloring the full set to make sure you are satisfied with the resulting shade. Dying, toning, or bleaching is done at the customer's discretion.
How do I know which length to choose?
Each bundle is measured by its length when completely straight.
18" Inches will give you about mid-chest length; this length will look great for hair that is shoulder length.
22" Inches will give you about bra strap length; this length will look great for hair that is around mid-chest length.
26" inches will give you close to waist length hair / lower back length; this length will look great for hair that is around bra strap length.
We believe selecting the right length is important, It is recommended you choose a length no more than a few inches longer than your natural hair length for a natural blended beautiful look.
What does it mean when an item is on backorder?
If a set is listed as being on backorder, that means we have no more units left in our warehouse but have a new shipment on the way. Pre-ordering an item is a worry-free way to ensure that you will be first in line to receive the new inventory.