Sambi Seamless Mocha Brown
Make It Seamless!
Our Seamless Collection is made with a thin silicone base along the base, they are thin, flexible and so lightweight you may even forget you have them on.
Sambi has a combination texture with slightly tighter and looser curl patterns making it ideal for those with 3A-3B curl patterns.
How many pieces come in each set?
Curly Heaven Extensions come in a 9-piece clip in full set:
Total Pieces: 9 Wefts
Two 8" Inch weft with 4 clips
Three 7" Inch wefts with 3 clips
Two 6" Inch wefts with 3 clips
Two 4" Inch wefts with 2 clips
Classic vs Seamless, what is the difference?
The Classic extensions feature fabric stitching along the weft base, ensuring a soft, comfortable feel, and doubling durability.
The Seamless extensions feature a thin, lightweight silicone base on the weft, which lays flat against your scalp, rendering them virtually invisible—you might even forget they're there.
How are the hair extensions measured?
Each bundle is measured based on its length when the hair is completely straight. However, due to the natural curl of the hair, some shrinkage should be expected. Please keep in mind that upon arrival, the hair will be in its most compact state since it hasn't undergone any manipulation. After washing, the hair will naturally elongate.
For a more natural appearance, we recommend selecting a length that is only a few inches longer than your natural hair length. This will help you achieve a seamlessly blended look.
What are hair grams?
Hair grams refers to the weight / density or amount of hair that you are receiving.
- 120 Grams (4.2 oz) Suitable for finer hair types, Its perfect if you are looking to add length and some volume.
- 160 Grams (5.6 oz) Most popular and is suitable for medium density hair types. This set can also be worn if you have finer hair.
- 190 Grams (6.7 oz) Perfect for medium-thick hair types or if you are looking for extra volume
- 220 Grams (7.7 oz) Perfect for thicker hair types or if you are looking for extra volume.
- 260 Grams (9.2 oz) Our biggest set for thicker hair types or if you are looking for extra extra volume.
What does it mean when an item is on backorder?
If a set is listed as being on backorder, that means we have no more units left in our warehouse but have a new shipment on the way.
To secure your place at the front of the line for the upcoming inventory, pre-ordering is a convenient and hassle-free option.
Please note that items labeled as "out of stock" typically require an approximate of 4-6 weeks to restock.